Friday 12 March 2010

Life Drawing...contour drawing


I found that i really enjoyed contour drawings ... this is where you use one contunous line to express what you see...and as we were not allowed to look at the paper you are more focused on what you are seeing! I think this is very important and will help my hopefully progress with my drawings and future work.
I found this contour drawing by a blind person!! I think this is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the way the pencil looks like it has never left the page ... if you had drawn this in a normal fashion you would not have created the outlines and patterns around the creases of your hands and detail around the nails! LOVE IT! I would love to create a short animation in this style which i will keep in mind when i get my future briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.