Thursday 9 September 2010

The Stable Room - online portfolio of Paul Woodward

http://www.thestableroom.co.uk/Category/Animation.aspx

Freelance Designer ... this is a little bit about him mentioned on his website ...
'Name:
Paul Woodward MA, BA (hons)
Location: Manchester UK
Software: After Effects, Photoshop, Premier, Apple, Final Cut Pro, Motion, DVD Studio, Flash

In short, after graduation I began work as a motion graphics designer for an independent TV production company where I learnt invaluable skills in camera, editing, and direction.

As freelancer I'm a visual and conceptual thinker, producing expressive and purposeful content for a variety of platforms such as online, digital media, broadcast, entertainment and advertising. I relish a challenge as it only sharpens my creative output. I can design and execute an entire project or you can pick and choose the facilities you require working remotely or on site. I'm always looking to collaborate with fellow creatives, building relationships and inspiring.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.