Friday 8 October 2010

Evaluation!

I enjoyed this project although i am glad that its over! I enjoyed collaborating with another member of the same pathway as i thought it was good to bounce ideas to and from eachother and learn new techniques and practises. I think me a Craig worked well together but we deffinatly had our different strenghts and weaknesses! Craig is very technical and alot better at using the software than me although i wish we had spent more time together editing the final peice because i would of liked to learn more about the software from Craig to improve my editing skills. I thought our final peice was successful! I wasn't too sure about the idea of it at first because it is very similar to a peice of work i created in the first year ... however i think this final peice is a vast improvement and i think thats due to working with somebody else ... there were more ideas, more brain power, more motivation to complete something because you didn't want to let the other member of the group down. Similar to that i also tried harded to create better work as i thought if i handed something rubbish to Craig he would probably think 'WHY THE HELL AM I WORKING WITH HER!!!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.