Thursday 27 January 2011

Project Overview So Far

I have spent alot of time so far on researching and trying to get my head around 'Sonic the hedgehog' and it's history. I thought by looking into the game and character futher it would inspire an idea ... some ideas have been created through the research however they haven't been too strong. I have jotted down all my ideas and thoughts even though some may not work. The reason i want to keep all ideas logged is because i may want to develop an idea more in the future or even use some of the other ideas and combine them to create an ALMIGHTY idea. I will continue with my research to gain more knowledge about the game and Sega itself to help the project along however I need now to focus more on the idea so that i can get going on the production side of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.