Sunday 10 April 2011

Idea

Ideas
I am having lots of problems with this project i think it is because i can't think of a good idea to stick with and when i finally think of a decent one and see it in my head i can't physically create it! I want to do something hand rendered like i was originally trying to create, i want it to be simple.
My latest idea ... I want to show small footprints being directed by my hand similar to the effect of manipulation.
Research
For my new footprint idea i was trying to get an idea of whether the footprints would look different when moving faster ... but they don't look majorly different just deeper at the front as there is more pressure there but i am using flat/cartoon like footprint so it doesn't really apply. Now i just need to figure out a style that suits the project most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.