Wednesday 13 July 2011

More Tests

I rebuilt my sonic model and took him back out into the garden to re shoot the successful compositions i had the first time around and try and find more or more ways to make the existing ones interesting. I but them together in a sequence to see if i could get a sense of what they would look like together so i can develop the animation as i go along before i plan out my animatic.
I don't think this sequence works very well .. i think the first part of the sequence where he goes from walking to rolling works and i need that flow but i need an exciting start because it kind of just starts it has no story line. Also i think the last test looks better as sonic is consistent and rolls at the same speed but on different levels of the shot which is exciting and chaotic just like sonic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.