Sunday 29 January 2012

Egon Schiele

After creating such a successful rotoscoping piece i thought this would be a wise choice of technique for my final major project. After creating a personal map as suggested by a friend who is currently studying interactive arts at MMU i found that my greatest art based interests revolve round life drawing. From the heading of fine art life drawing has to be most fascinating to me as so many techniques are used to portray the human form. One technique in particular that i have picked up from my very first life drawing classes in college was the line drawing technique. This is when you use only one line trying not to remove your pencil from the page allowing your focus to remain on the subject. A way in which this could be used in my proposed animation is to rotoscope as i did within the 'Feel good' brief by tracing around the frames but in this particular style. I think it will give the animation fluidity and freedom much like a song.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.