Sunday 18 March 2012

Project so far

After meetings with Rick, fellow students and individuals within the design industry i realised i had set myself a large task of making a music video that is 3 and a half minutes long. As discusses with Jon Turner and Claire Grey it was decided that it would be best to choose a section of about 30 seconds to a minute and gain a more successful and visually pleasing piece. Although it would of been nice to create the whole music video i feel that focusing on a section of the music will help my struggles of laying down some sort of narrative as i have been finding this difficult. I have chosen a section of the music where i feel there is most potential and would keep the engagement of an audience. I feel more confident now with my project and with a little help from Claire Grey at Kilogramme tomorrow i should be well on my way to getting stuck into the production.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.