Friday 11 May 2012

Self Promotion

For my self promotion i created 50 business cards with the same design. I have had great feedback from them as they are really good quality and a nice simple design. A few weeks after this i decided that i wanted more ways for self promotion so i order 2 styles of postcards to send out to clients and leave out for people to take at the final show. I also made stickers for people to pick up at the show and maybe even send sheets to clients as i feel that everyone will enjoy this as a fun side to my self promotion. To show my moving image work i have a vimeo page www.vimeo.com/ashleighbutterworth this has all my work on to date and is available for everyone to look at it. I also have test work on youtube but i would like to add my final pieces there so that it may be possible for someone to stumble across.
I have enjoyed the self promotion and PDP side of this semester as i feel i have become more focused and confident with speaking to people within the industry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.