Sunday 16 October 2011

Stop! Think!

After the group presentations last Thursday I came away feeling a bit disorientated about what I need to do as I felt I had all my ideas together but no specific plan of how they will appear on screen. So I need to stop trying to animate and rethink and plan exactly what I am going to do using an animatic, I do have a few different animatics but they don't include everything I want so I need to go back to the drawing board. Some advice given was to make an animatic out of the footage I had already animated so that I can keep adding to it until I get the final piece. I also need to work on sound asap because I felt that the piece was slow paced which isn't the message I wanted to portray and Chris mentioned that if I added in my sound it would feel less empty. Also the piece lacked energy in just appeared that the boat was moving at the same speed throughout the animation and I needed to show struggle/excitement/frustration/anger ECT... Another aspect it didn't think was working was the use of transition shots I need to think of more interesting elements to move from scene to scene as it isn't working well together, they work as individual scenes but do not flow nicely together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.