Tuesday 20 December 2011

Rotoscoping Evaluation

This has been my favourite project to date; I have enjoyed every second of it! I have become a lot more confident with my ideas and ideas development that I have spent the right amount of time focusing on the end result rather than sat drawing in my sketchbook until I run out of time. I have enjoyed the response from my fellow class mates, tutors and professionals from my portfolio visits about my ink rotoscoping and I think it will be used somewhere within my final major. The only think that I would take more care about is making sure the frames are the same size to avoid the jump across the screen. This time around I have edited the frames in after effects to make it appear smoother however towards the end of the animation some were to far over that they couldn’t be edited.

The only negatives about this project were the cost of acetate and trying to get the library staff to sell me the acetate. I overcame this problem by asking the rest of the class to go down in shifts to buy 20 sheets each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.