Tuesday 20 December 2011

Boat Evaluation

This is the first project where in which I have animated within after effects successfully. It was extremely difficult for me at first to get my head around making my objects move realistically and smoothly but as I have struggled through the project my skills have only got better. A personal trait of mine that I believe stops me from animating successfully is the fact I assume things are harder than they are going to be, therefore making me shy away from them. But within this project with some guidance from Rick I am now more confident in using after effects to animate my work.

However reflecting on the positives of this project there are still some parts that weren’t so successful, for example the sound. I always struggle with placing sound onto my work so I think as a pointer for my final major project I should start with sound and then animate to fit because my method doesn’t work for me. Another aspect I would like to have done is a making of; I didn’t film or record any footage from the beginning so I didn’t manage to create one. However for my next brief I will try it out to show my hand crafted processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.