Friday 2 December 2011

Rotoscoping Test - Drawing directly onto the image

This is the first quick test I have made using the rotoscope technique, here I filmed myself putting on a jacket, edited it in after effects then exported as an image sequence at 12 fps to make my job less difficult, created contact sheets in photoshop, printed them out and drew in black biro directly onto the images. I do like this technique but it isn't right for the mise-en-scene of the advert, it is very dark and the lines are very thick i want something a little more intricate and hand crafted than this. Also i don't want the background to be seen as i want it to be all hand drawn so filming the final rotoscoping footage i think should be done by using acetate or tracing paper so i only pick out the figures movements and then i can create the surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.